An introductory course on sustainable living to help you to make sense of “Going Green” with a 3 day learning experience where you will see theory change into practical observation and workable elements of sustainability.
The course is provide by Free Energy Living and will give you will get hands-on practical learning and experience of:
- Green building – rammed earth, sand bags, straw bales and/or adobe.
- Passive solar and natural heating, cooling and ventilation
- Solar electricity
- Solar water heating
- Water harvesting and recycling
Courses are scheduled for 3 full days and typically runs from Thursday (early morning) to Saturday (early afternoon). Current dates include:
- 2 to 4 March 2015
- 16 to 18 April 2015
- 23 to 25 April 2015
Send an email with your details to:
Deon Kriek at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 082 466 0486
Zelma Kriek at email@example.com or phone 082 576 5855
R3530 per person and includes:
- Course material, notes and as many photos/videos you want to take
- 4 night accommodation
- 4 dinners, 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- Tea/coffee, cold beverages and snacks.
LIKE THIS STORY? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER.